Premium Grade perlite 1 to 6mm
Please note qtys under 100L are supplied in a clear zip seal bag as smaller qtys are re packaged from larger bags.
Various qtys available, please select from drop down menu at the top of the listing.
- 1tr – 1 x 1ltr clear zip seal bag
- 2 ltr – 1 x 2ltr clear zip seal bag
- 5 ltr – 1 x 5ltr clear grip seal bag
- 10 ltr – 2 x 5 ltr clear grip seal bags
** please note this product is sold by volume and not weight **
Product information :
- Perlite provides soil aeration and drainage with over 90% of its total porosity and 60% of aeration porosity.
- Perlite increases infiltration, reduces evaporation, provides economy in irrigation.
- Perlite is inorganic,so it does not include any weed seeds and it not exposed to Salinity and alkalinity do not cause any problems when per/it is used due to very low quantity of solvable ions in the substance.
- Perlite easily regulates ambient pH with its neutral pH (pH=6,5-7,5) and low chemical buffering.
- Excellent thermal conductivity of expanded perlite decreases the influence of daily temperature changes on plants as much as possible.
- In soilless agriculture after sterilization Perlite can be used during 6 years without any harm to the soil structure. It ensures early harvesting.
- Perlite prevents damages and losses of seedling roots.
- Due to the listed above features Perlite is successfully used as soil regulator in green houses, as nourishment in seedlings growing and as growing environment in soilless agriculture.