Conditions of sale
By purchasing our products, you are agreeing to accept the terms & conditions of our store.
Please see below our full terms & conditions:
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before purchasing any products from us.
- Please read all of the Product Description before purchasing, as this can include key information about the product you are purchasing.
- If a parcel ordered from us is missing, you will need to contact the courier with a tracking number to search for this.
- We are not liable for a courier mishandling or damaging goods, however, we can open an investigation on your behalf with the courier.
- Our company is based in the UK, meaning British Bank Holidays will cause delivery times to vary slightly from any days off due to these.
- All purchases of pressurised gas, CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) or N2O (Nitrous Oxide), MUST be made by persons at the age of 18 and over.
- If you are buying a product/s as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID.
- If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the products.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any University Accommodation addresses or Student Housing.
- By purchasing our pressurised gas, you are confirming that these will not be travelling via Air or in an Aeroplane, as this is illegal.
- You confirm that these items will not be re-sold, unless we have been made aware of a business.
- You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us.
- You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe may be under 18 years of age, or may misuse the Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may supply the Goods to persons under 18, or to persons who may misuse the Goods.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person.
- You confirm you are aware of the HAZARDOUS nature of Nitrous Oxide and not interfere with the packaging to obscure safety information and will take all necessary measures with regard to storage and transportation of the cartridges.
- You confirm that you do not intend to misuse the Goods for their psychoactive effects, or supply the Goods to anyone who you believe:
(i) may be under 18 years of age, or
(ii) may misuse the goods for their psychoactive effects.
- Please make sure you enter your delivery address correctly as we are NOT able to change this once your order has been placed, as goods could have been already shipped.
- Express 24 hour courier services are for UK Mainland addresses only. Delivery to Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Europe will take longer and will cost more.
- You are responsible to be available for the delivery to receive your parcel.
- We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
- It is your responsibility to make sure the members of the household or address that the delivery is going to are trustworthy and will not take the parcel.
- If there is not a person at the delivery address, you are responsible to collect the parcel from a collection depot, if this is where your parcel is being held.
- We are not responsible for natural disasters, extreme conditions and courier delays, that make the delivery of a parcel late.
- UK Postcodes NOT included as UK Mainland:
AB // IV // HS // KA27-28 // KW // PA20-49 // PA60-78 // PH17-26 // PH30-44 // PH49-50 // PO30-41 // ZE // BT // IM // TR21-25 .
- All returns must be authorised prior to return; this can be arranged via contacting us
- Once authorised return the merchandise within a 14 day time frame from delivery date.
- PLEASE NOTE – Any item sent and stamped after the 14-day period has expired may be refused.
- Should your order arrive damage or receive an incorrect product, we require photographic evidence of this and how it arrived to you, in order to handle the return. Without photographic evidence, we cannot guarantee an immediate solution and we cannot rectify an incorrect order without this.
- Include the item and all accessories in the original (unused) condition, in which the item was received, and enclose details of your order (full name and delivery postcode).
- Please ensure that the package has a tracking number, should it become mislaid in the post, which can occur from time-to-time.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods, once returned back to us.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the Goods have been damaged. We would need to be notified within 48 working-day hours with images of evidence, in order to start an investigation.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return.
- If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a ‘cooling off’ period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you.
- We accept PayPal, all major debit and credit cards including American Express as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods. Since these method of payment ensure quick delivery of the merchandise.
- Once your order has been made we CANNOT change the address for insurance reasons.
- We offer a 14 day return policy on all unused and undamaged items. The item will need to be returned to us for inspection for which a refund will be offered to all returned undamaged goods (unless deemed faulty by the manufacturer for which then damaged/faulty goods would be accepted) excluding the original postage costs unless the item is faulty. The order will not be refunded until the product has been inspected, these must be returned in the state it was sent in.
- Simply contact us within 14 days for a full refund. We are confident that you will not wish to return our item as every care has been taken to ensure the item arrives exactly in line with our own high expectations. However, for peace of mind we have a 14 day money back facility.
- The warranty does not cover user error, water damage or breaking any products.
- Delivery requests void a products warranty.
- Please contact us if you wish to return any items BEFORE you return them, as returning them without prior knowledge will only lengthen the refund process.
- Refunds will only be given on three main occasions:
- If the item has been returned back to us and been looked at.
- If an investigation has been opened with the courier for any missing or damaged goods and has come back in your favour
- If we decide that it is not feasible to return item that came damaged or wrongly manufactured.
- If Goods are being ordered from outside the United Kingdom, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. We are not responsible for these charges and We undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and that We cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering. Please also be aware that United Kingdom consumer protection laws may not apply.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are available at the delivery address you have given us. If our delivery company is unable to make the delivery they will return the consignment to us. The cost of international returns is more than twice the cost of dispatch – and we will be forced to pass this cost onto you when the consignment arrives back to us.