1/2″ & 3/4 BSP Male to Female Water butt adapter + tap
- Anti-leak design for your ease of mind
- Single moulded piece with 2 washers and a nut on the male side and internal washer on the female side for the tap to screw in
- The tap is designed to be fit into a drilled hole anywhere on your water tank, butt or container
- Find the pre-drilled/fitted hole on your tank and see if our adapter is compatible, if it is not compatible then drill a new hole in your place of choice
- Take the nut off the adapter and leave 1 washer on the thread, then insert the adapter into the hole from step 1.
- Place the second washer on the thread inside your tank, then screw on the nut as tight as possible, you do not need to use a tool for this, hand tight with both washers should prevent leaking.
- Screw on your tap to the newly fitted female outlet on your tank, please note that due to the internal washer, this may require some force and for the threads to be aligned correctly.
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CROSS THREADING OR USER ERROR DURING INSTALLATION