Brass adapter description
- This adapter comes with a single brass nut and two rubber washers, these can be threaded into your water tank’s existing outlet or you can create your own outlet location by drilling a hole and screwing it together. These adapters have outside and inside thread (please see photo for better understanding)
- For the 3/4 BSP Adapter – Outside thread is 3/4″ and inside thread is 1/2″
- For the 1″ BSP Adapter – Outside thread is 1″ and inside thread is 3/4″
Anti-leak technology for your ease of mind, all kits come with a single roll of PTFE tape to ensure your set never leaks and never fails.
What size hole to drill?
For the 3/4 BSP Adapter – 26.4mm
For the 1″ BSP Adapter – 33.3mm
- Find the pre-drilled/fitted hole on your tank and see if our adapter is compatible, if it is not compatible then drill a new hole in your place of choice
- Take the nut off the adapter and leave 1 washer on the thread, then insert the adapter into the hole from step 1.
- Place the second washer on the thread inside your tank, then screw on the nut as tight as possible, you do not need to use a tool for this, hand tight with both washers should prevent leaking.
- Screw on your tap to the newly fitted female outlet on your tank, please note that due to the internal washer, this may require some force and for the threads to be aligned correctly.
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CROSS THREADING OR USER ERROR DURING INSTALLATION