COMBINE ELEGANCE, SIMPLICITY AND MODERNITY
Flower pots of the Furu series combine elegance and simplicity with modernity. Attractive colours make them fit into any space.
They will perfectly decorate both the interior of the house or office, as well as the terrace or balcony.
They are made of strong plastic, thanks to which they are light, resistant to weather conditions and more durable than their ceramic counterparts.
FURU FROM NORWEGIAN MEANS PINE
The series of furu pots was inspired by nature. The idea for its structure was based on the desire to reflect the appearance of pine needles.
Despite the specific surface, cleaning the pots is very simple. Classic shapes and subdued colors will make the plants planted in it beautifully displayed.
WHAT MAKES OUR POT DIFFERENT?
- Weather resistance – is resistant to weather conditions, including frost, UV radiation, moisture.
- Chemical resistance – it is resistant to chemical compounds contained in fertilizers such as acids, bases, oils, esters.
- Resistance to damage – high quality workmanship guarantees resistance – to damage, scratches.
- Easy to clean – all you need to keep it clean is a cloth and a little water.
- Modern design – combines two worlds – simplicity of execution with an elegant look.
- Spacer insert – reduces the amount of soil needed – additionally facilitates care and replanting.
Pot type (1): Low pot
Pot type (2): Standing pot
250mm – 10″
- Shape: Square
- Height: 23.5 cm
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Pot capacity: 10 l
- Cartridge liter: 7.5 l
300mm – 12″
- Height: 29 cm
- Length: 29.5 cm
- Width: 29.5 cm
- Pot capacity: 19 l
- Cartridge liter: 14 l