- 100% Pure Natural Jute Fibres in our Jute Rope.
No Synthetic or Artificial
Natural Material and Natural Colour.
- Very Good Resistance to Sunlight and Good Knot-Holding Ability.
- Ideal for use with Animals and Pets – Jute Rope is Totally Natural and Untreated.
- Jute Rope is often used in Crafts and Furniture Making.
- Jute Rope is also an Excellent Sash Cord.
- Popular in Gardens, Decking, as Hand Rails and Support for Plants.
- Can also be used as a Decorative Purposes Indoors and Outdoors.
- The Natural-Coloured Jute is Perfect for Rustic-Looking Projects.
- Great for Fun Competitions and Sports Day.
- Please note that the Rope is a Natural Fibre Rope so will degrade over time.
Please check the condition of a Rope on regular basis if used as a Handrail or Swing.
Our Jute Rope is made from natural fibers, therefore it prone to shrinking when wet.
- Available in width from 6 mm to 40 mm
- 50m Rolls