Black geotextile is the most effective way to drown out the development of weeds. By mulching the soil, we strengthen the root system of plants, accelerating their development and increasing their durability. In addition, the geotextile allows you to regulate soil moisture, on the one hand, slowing down the evaporation of water and, on the other hand, allowing rainwater and liquid fertilizers to pass through.
maintains proper humidity and temperature of the soil, which accelerates plant growth,
prevents the growth of weeds,
protection of plant roots against frost,
thanks to the mat, the soil with which it is covered creates good conditions for plants and at the same time creates better quality of crops,
ideal for greenhouse, flower, fruit and vegetable crops,
longitudinal stripes facilitate planting planning,
the mat is chemically inert and at the same time safe for the environment
resistant to weather conditions
Geotextile, also known as a nursery mat or a mulching fabric, is a material used not only in horticulture and specialist horticulture, fruit and vegetable plantations, but also in home gardens. Its main task is to prevent the growth of weeds, the other, but no less important, functions include maintaining proper soil moisture, protecting plants from pests, additionally, the black geotextile warms the soil, thus accelerating the maturation of plants. It can also be used to protect plants from freezing, especially during spring frosts.
Thanks to its durability, the geotextile will allow you to enjoy a well-kept and aesthetically pleasing garden, without unwanted weeds, without having to use chemicals that significantly deteriorate the quality of the soil.
covering the soil before sowing or planting:
In places where seeds are to be sown or seedlings are to be planted, holes should be made by cutting the X or V mark with a knife or razor blade.
Later, sowing or planting is carried out into the cut holes.
covering the soil around plants that are already growing: The black geotextile replaces mulching the soil with bark (under conifers, hedges, etc.), therefore the soil around the already growing plants can be covered with a strip of geotextile, cutting it from the edge, slide the cut to the trunk and then attach the nonwoven fabric to the soil. The place covered with geotextile can be sprinkled with fertilizer, irrigated and liquid fertilizers can be used. Destroyed fragments of geotextile can be removed or covered with successive layers, maintaining a practical and aesthetic substrate. All kinds of decorative stones, bark, grit can be sprinkled on the geotextile.
covering the soil before harvesting: Geotextile used around plants in tunnels and in field crops (strawberries, cucumbers) ensures beautiful, clean fruit harvests without the need for troublesome straw.
What distinguishes our agrotextile:
- Developed from a very durable reinforced material with a densely woven structure
- 100% resistant to various weather conditions (sun, rain, frost, wind)
- Childishly easy to assemble with the supplied pins
- It allows you to save your time and money on the use of herbicides
- Effectively protects cultivated plants from pests
- The agrotextile material is characterized by high air permeability, which makes ongoing gas exchange trouble-free
- Resistant to changing soil conditions/conditions
- It helps to maintain proper temperature and soil moisture
- Thanks to the green markers forming stripes on the agrotextile, you can easily plan the planting of plants, and your garden will be in order
- It helps plants in healthy and fast development
- It can act as a frost protection
- 100% safe for the environment