Decorative grit imitating tree bark.
A beautiful addition to empty spaces in the garden. It does not rot, is durable and resistant, it has all the functional features of ordinary bark. It perfectly protects the soil against weeds and loss of moisture.
Garden aggregate is often used as a decorative stone.
The grit bulk density is 1300 kg / m3.
One ton of stone bark is enough for a spreading of about 15 m2 with a thickness of about 5 cm (the amount may vary).
- High performance
- Decorative stone imitating tree bark
- Stone bark does not rot
- Resistant to weather conditions
- 1kg =2.20lbs
- 10kg=22.04lbs =1.57 stones
- 25kg=55.11lbs = 3.93 stones
- 100kg=220.46lbs = 15.7 stones
- 300kg= 661.38lbs = 47.24 stones
- 500kg=1102.31lbs = 78.73 stones
- 1000kg=2204.62lbs = 157.43 stones