- Visit Shop
- About Us
- View Cart
Bio Ethanol Fireplace Glass Table Top Burner Indoor Bio-Ethanol Square
Bio Ethanol Fireplace Glass Table Top Burner Indoor Bio-Ethanol Square
- 【Portable】It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Dimensions: 24.5 x 20.5 x 29 cm
- 【Easy to Use】It requires no electric, gas, chimney or gel cans; All you have to do is pour bio ethanol fuel in the canister and light; Bio ethanol fuel is not included.
- 【High Quality】This bio fireplace is well-built and durable, with tempered glass panes, a sturdy steel base and protective feet.
- 【Windproof】Four windshields guarantee your safety in a breezy environment. Burn time is approximately 45-60 minutes when full filled with fuel.
- 【Notice】Bio Ethanol fuel NOT included. Includes: 1 × fireplace, 1 × Wick, 1 × Decorative Rocks, 1 × Metal fFame Snuffer, 1 × Manual
Please use link below to order bioethanol fuel recommended to use with this fireplace: Bioethanol fuel available here Scented Bioethanol fuel available hereMain Specifications
Please make yourself familiar with points below:
Operating and Safety Instructions
Please read through the following notes very carefully.
This manual is directed towards end users who use the BioFire products.
Any right to make a return claim will be cancelled if these instructions are not observed.
Inappropriate use as well as changes to the product will also cause exclusion of any claims.
If there are any questions and problems encountered in installing and using the products, then please contact us via messaging.
1. Description of the product
BioFire products are decorative fireplaces, which are designed for indoor and outdoor use. This is a liquid fuel (bio ethanol) burnt in the BioFire model variants, which is poured into a stainless steel container. The fireplace consists of tempered glass walls and a metal base.
2. Product variants from
General notes on the product
BioFire products are exclusively suitable for burning ethanol. We expressly recommend using the fuel
specified in chapter 5. If different fuels are used then any right to make a return claim will be cancelled, and dangerous situations can arise.
Damaged product (e.g. damaged glass) must not be used anymore. Do not make any changes to the product!
• National and local legal provisions should be observed during installation and operation!
• Metal bowl with base.
• Fuel container
• Flame extinguisher
3. Installation and safety instructions
Installing the product
• The installation location is to be selected in such a way that damage to the system by unauthorized persons can be avoided and children and pets cannot have any access to it. Ensure that the surface it stands on is stable, horizontal and not combustible.
• Put the decorative stones
(if present) into the bowl.
• Only install in a location which is protected from drafts.
• Install at least 1 meter away from any combustible objects (garden furniture, easily combustible
materials and objects)
• A minimum distance to combustible materials above the fireplace of at least 1m above its upper edge should be observed.
• Always ensure that no parts can come into contact with the naked flame.
• Do not allow the product to get wet when burning.
3.2 Filling and topping up with fuel
• Fill the fuel container when it has cooled down up to about 1-2cm under the top edge of the
container. Ensure that no fuel is spilled. Always ensure to remove any fuel, which is spilled before
igniting (using a dry, absorbent, non-abrasive cloth)
• The fuel must not be topped up while it is burning since there is a risk of darting flames occurring.
Always refill the fuel container when it is cooled down outside the fireplace.
• Never smoke while filling with and topping up with fuel.
• Ignite the fuel immediately after pouring into the fuel container to prevent accumulation of combustible gasses.
3.3 Lighting the fuel
• Place the filled container carefully and stable in the bowl between the decorative stones.
• Ignite the fuel using a stick lighter of sufficient length.
• When igniting always ensure sufficient distance of one’s head and body from the housing.
3.4 To observe while burning fuel
• One should ensure that there
is an adequate supply of fresh air during use.
• Do not leave the burning fuel unattended. The same duty of care applies as the burning of candles,
keep away from children!
• Do not cover the device while the fuel is burning.
• Do not cover while fuel is burning and do not lay combustible objects on or against the surface of
• Do not top up the fuel while fuel is burning!
• Never blow on the flame or blow on it using a fan
• Do not touch the bowl during and directly after operation.
• When the fireplace is not used, the fuel container must be empty!
3.5 Extinguishing the flame
• Extinguish the flame using the flame extinguisher
tool provided – by means of full, careful placing of
the plate on the fuel container.
• Allow the container to cool down and encourage ventilation until the reservoir is dry.
3.6 To stop operation
• Always allow the contents of the fuel container to burn completely and for the container to cool
4. Cleaning and maintenance instructions
Apart from the usual cleaning measures which are associated with use the fireplaces are
maintenance-free. Using a dry cloth can clean the product
5. The fuel
• Use liquid Bio ethanol Ecoline or Goldenfire available to purchase from our store
Notes on storing the fuel
• Always read the label before using
• Put unused fuel back into its original container after allowing it to cool adequately. Dispose of
according to local regulations.
• Only store in the original container for the fuel in a closed condition without allowing any exposure to heat from outside.
• Store in a dry, cool place inaccessible to children.
• Ethanol is a very inflammable fuel. Keep away from any sources of heat or ignition during storage
• Visit or contact a doctor immediately if any of it is swallowed accidentally.
• Avoid contact with the mucous membranes or the eyes.
• Do not mix ethanol with other fuels
UK Seller Fantastic Feedback Fast Dispatch Happy To Help Epoxy Resin Bioethanol Fireplaces All Products In Store Cream Chargers & Catering Supplies Decorative Stones & Garden Supplies About Us
We are online based retailer of anything, and everything based in Swinton – Manchester. The BIG BOSS Bugzy – our beloved 8-year-old Boxer boy rules the place, hence the name and logo. He puts big smiles on our faces every day; in return he gets lots of cuddles and kisses from the whole team as well as all delivery drivers and couriers. It is impossible not to love him!
Our experience with selling online started in 2015 we sell items across all different ranges providing our customers with the best products we can.
We will dispatch your order on the DAY OF THE PURCHASE if your order is received and paid for by 2:30 PM (Monday-Friday). If your order is received over the weekend it will be dispatched the following Monday.
We do not ship on BANK HOLIDAYS this would include dates such as New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Early May Bank Holiday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Free Delivery Option
Free delivery is offered on all our products, this would mean the item is either shipped via:
Yodel or Hermes 48 hours service (all parcels)
Royal Mail 48h service. (0-1kg parcels)
Please only count working days as delivery days so Monday-Friday.
REMOTE POSTCODE DELIVERY
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, & Northern Ireland is offered for these areas, courier services typically take 48 hours but may take longer obviously due to the distance it needs to travel. Some of our product will incur extra charge for the shipment to above destination.
Please hit ‘contact us’ for more information.
EXPRESS NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We provide Next day delivery service at an extra price (free on some products)
When an order is placed before 2:30 pm Mon-Thu, your order should be with you the following day. Orders placed on Friday before 2:30pm will be delivered on Monday.
N/A on deliveries to postcodes: AB31-56, BT (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (all).
We offer delivery to Republic of Ireland/Southern Ireland on most of our products. You will be able to choose option on the listing after filling in the address details. There is an extra charge for this service. We ship to some of the countries abroad like Germany, France or Spain depending on the nature of the product, please contact us for quotation on the delivery charge and more information.
Some of our product require a pallet delivery due to the size, nature, and weight of the product. If this is required for your order you will be contacted directly via us to advise you of it. This type of delivery will increase delivery time.
ORDER TRACKING AND HISTORY
The tracking will be uploaded against your purchase(s) and can be accessed via your account by going to My eBay > Purchase History.
If you wish to cancel the order for whatever reason, please let us know as soon as you can. We dispatch orders on the day of purchase so if you let us know few hours after your purchase it might be too late to cancel as your parcel could already be with the courier. In this case a return would need to be arranged.
Unfortunately, we are unable to change the address on orders. We can only send goods to the address that has been entered at the checkout. If you have missed out any of the address details, we can add this on – please let us know as soon as you can as mistakes like this could delay delivery of your parcel.
COLLECT IN PERSON
You can collect some goods in person from our warehouse, there is a £0.25 charge for this as we need to distinguish which orders are booked for collections and which are to be shipped. You will find details under Business Seller Information.
Please be aware however, that we cannot guarantee delivery dates as the delivery itself is performed by a third-party courier either Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel, ParcelForce or APC depending on the nature of product ordered. Whilst delivery failures can happen, due to mis-routing, damages or unforeseen weather disruptions it is very unlikely.
If in any doubt, please press ‘CONTACT US’ button at top of the page.
You can return goods to us within 30 days from the day item was delivered to you.
If an item is still in original condition, we accept returns and will provide a full refund.
If item is being returned due to customer’s reason the returning postage price will have to be covered by the customer.
We can send you link to our returns system via direct message. This will be via Hermes local drop off (nearest point can be found on myhermes website) cost £2.95 can be paid directly via link using credit/debit card or collection from you address cost £3.50.
Please press ‘CONTACT US’ button on top of the page and direct message us to get link to above service.
You can also open a return case via ebay and choose reason for return there, please make sure correct reason is chosen. You will either find details of address there or a prepaid Royal Mail label that you will need to print out and take goods to local Post office. Please make sure only parcels up to 2kg are sent as bigger parcels might not be accepted via Royal Mail if this is the case please DM us.
DAMAGED, WRONG OR NOT WORKING GOODS
If the item you have received is damaged, wrong or not working we will cover the return postage fee for the item, please either open a return request via ebay where you will find a pre-paid label (up to 2kg). Or contact us and we will arrange a collection or drop off service convenient for you.
If you do not have printer, we can book PARCELFORCE for you, this will be collection from your address and the driver will bring their own label with them. This service will cost £8.
BIG BULKY ITEMS
If for some reason you cannot return goods due to the size, please let us know. It is always better to ask us about returning delivery and postage price as we will have better rates on parcels and the return will cost you less money.
Feel free to contact us any time through the eBay messaging system.
We are always here!
Positive feedback is extremely important to us. It helps us to grow our small business and get noticed as a seller.
We know time is precious but we would be truly grateful if you could take a moment to leave us some!
However, in the unlikely case you are dissatisfied, please drop us a message before leaving feedback as any issue will be quickly resolved.
- Fishing, Camping & Outdoors
- Hose Pipes
Any Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Guestroom