Directions for use:
- Place black foam cover over cartridge.
- Screw cartridge into inflator. Turn clockwise and firmly hand-tighten the cartridge onto the inflator. DO NOT remove cartridge until empty check by depressing trigger before removing.
- For fitting onto Schrader valve PUSH inflator onto the valve (no need to screw). For Presta valve unscrew locking screw and push inflator onto valve.
- Push the inflator onto tyre using the sprung valve to control CO2 flow. Note contains freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so depress trigger gently!
- DO NOT dispense upside down.
- Replacing the cartridge:
- First depress trigger to check empty.
- Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise). Cartridge may be freezing and may still contain liquid CO2.3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridge.