Bike CO2 pump cycle tyre tube inflator Presta Schrader 5 x 16g gas cylinders
Inflator and 5 x 16g co2 cartridges
- Non-flammable, non-toxic. No CFCs or HCFCs.
- Uses standard 3/8
- 24UNF Threaded cartridges 12gm, 16gm, 25g and 38gm.
- Complete with 2x16g CO2 and cartridge holder.
- Can be used to inflate all bike tyres and even Motor Bikes, ATVs & Quad Bikes.
- For or use with Schrader AND Presta Valves.
Directions for use:
- Place black foam cover over cartridge.
- Screw cartridge into inflator. Turn clockwise and firmly hand-tighten the cartridge onto the inflator. DO NOT remove cartridge until empty – check by depressing trigger before removing.
- For fitting onto Schrader valve PUSH inflator onto the valve (no need to screw). For Prestavalve unscrew locking screw and push inflator onto valve.
- Push the inflator onto tyre using the sprung valve to control CO2 flow. Note – contains freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so depress trigger gently!
- DO NOT dispense upside down.
- Replacing the cartridge:
- First depress trigger to check empty.
- Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise). Cartridge may be freezing and may still contain liquid CO2.3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridge.