4mm Micro Irrigation Fitting Antelco Pipe Barbed Garden Watering Connector Valve
- 4mm Elbows: Micro Elbows prevent creases in the micro supply tube from(restricting the water flow)to emitters.
- Uses including going around corners,and to get over the edge of large planters, tubs and pots, also in up and over situations ie in greenhouses and poly-tunnels.
- 4mm Tee: Micro Tee 4mm to branch of from the micro supply tube.
- These are very useful around flowerbeds, greenhouses, poly-tunnels,patio and decking areas or any were you have many pots,tubs and baskets.
- 4mm Straight Hypodermic : Micro hose connector.
- Allows you to connect all your drippers, Mini sprinklers etc,to the main supply hose.
- Just punch a hole in the main supply line with the hole punch, push the connector in and add the micro supply tube.
- 4mm Cross: 4 way cross allows extra runs from a single micro supply hose.
- Very useful around patios and decking areas or any where you have many pots, tubs and hanging baskets, also planted garden beds, boarders and greenhouses.
- Straight Joiner: To connect two pieces of the micro supply tube together and repairs.
- Connecting the micro supply hose to drip line and soaker hose.
- If when using micro drip line or soaker hose there are areas you wish to avoid watering, ie when threading through grow bags or gaps between planted areas.
- Make a cut in the micro drip or soaker hose insert the connector then add the micro supply tube in the area to avoid watering.
- Goof Plugs are for when you punch a hole in your irrigation pipe and want to bung it.
- 4mm Micro Irrigation Pipe: 4mm inside diameter, flexible PVC irrigation pipe. For building micro irrigation systems with 4mm Drippers, Sprays and Sprinklers. Made in the UK. THIS ITEM IS NOT MADE BY ANTELCO.
Barbed Inline Vari-flow Valves. On-off device to control water flow in low pressure irrigation systems.
Simple on-off operation and straight through flow. These have 4.5mm barbed connectors for plugging into 4mm inside diameter supply tube.
Happy To Help