- Visit Shop
- About Us
- View Cart
Cream Chargers ISI , Whipper Canisters Mosa Liss 8.4G
N2O CHARGER BULBS
ISI CREAM CHARGERS BOXES 24 – 8.4G EACH
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURNS
- TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FREE 24 HOUR DELIVERY FOR ORDER BEFORE 2PM
Safety & Misuse Terms & Conditions:
OVER 18’s ONLY: Cream Chargers are not for sale to under 18’s.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell to you if we suspect you intend to misuse our products. Our sale of nitrous oxide cream chargers are solely for use for their intended purpose, the preparation of food and beverages.
PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES ACT 2016: We wish to draw your attention to the provisions of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, under which it is a criminal offence to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for it’s psychoactive affects.
To Place an Order You Must Agree To The Following Terms: 1. That you are 18 years of age or older & are buying the product only for it’s intended purpose.
2. You do not intend to misuse our products or supply any 3rd party with the product for either the purpose of misuse, or to anyone under the age of 18.
3. You fully understand that the gas inside our cream chargers is nitrous oxide & as such should NEVER be put on board an aircraft.
4. You fully understand that inhalation of nitrous oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death.
FREE DELIVERY COVER UK MAINLAND ONLYfor quotes please message
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing our products you are agreeing to accept the terms & conditions of our store.
Please see below our full terms & conditions:
1. Please read our Terms & Conditions before purchasing any products from us.
2. Please read all of the Product Description before purchasing, as this can include key information about the product you are purchasing.
3. If a parcel ordered from us is missing, you will need to contact the courier with a tracking number to search for this.
4. We are not liable for a courier mishandling or damaging goods, however, we can open an investigation on your behalf with the courier.
5. Our company is based in the UK, meaning British Bank Holidays will cause delivery times to vary slightly from any days off due to these.
6. Our delivery cut-off times are at 2:30pm
1. All purchases of pressurised gas, CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) or N2O (Nitrous Oxide), MUST be made by persons at the age of 18 and over.
2. If you are buying a product/s as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
3. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID.
4. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the products.
5. We reserve the right to refuse sale to any University Accommodation addresses or Student Housing.
6. We DO NOT ship pressurised gas or dispensers to the Channel Islands (Jersey Guernsey).
7. By purchasing our pressurised gas, you are confirming that these will not be travelling via Air or in an Aeroplane, as this is illegal.
8. You confirm that these items will not be re-sold, unless we have been made aware of a business.
9. You confirm that you are the named purchaser and at least 18 years of age, and understand that you will be committing an offence if you provide false information to us.
10. You confirm that you do not propose to misuse the Goods or to supply the Goods to anyone you believe may be under 18 years of age, or may misuse the Goods.
11. We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may misuse them.
12. We reserve the right to refuse to sell our Goods to any person who we suspect may supply the Goods to persons under 18, or to persons who may misuse the Goods.
13. We reserve the right to refuse to sell or to limit the number of Goods sold to any person.
14. You confirm you are aware of the HAZARDOUS nature of Nitrous Oxide and not interfere with the packaging to obscure safety information and will take all necessary measures with regard to storage and transportation of the cartridges.
15. You confirm that you do not intend to misuse the Goods for their psychoactive effects, or supply the Goods to anyone who you believe (i) may be under 18 years of age, or (ii) may misuse the goods for their psychoactive effects.
1. Please make sure you enter your delivery address correctly as we are NOT able to change this once your order has been placed, due to eBay rules.
2. Once your item has been dispatched we will send you a tracking number through eBay for the courier delivery.
3. Express 24 hour courier services are for UK Mainland addresses only. Delivery to Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Europe will take longer and will cost more. If your postcode is shown in the list below please contact us straight away as you will need to pay additional delivery before we can send your parcel.
4. IMPORTANT – Royal Mail 48 hour tracking service (also known as CRL) is NOT a guaranteed 48 hour service, this is recognised by the eBay team and any delays that can rarely occur is not our jurisdiction.
5. The additional delivery cost will vary depending on the post code. If you live in Ireland, please select the standard international delivery option.
6. You are responsible to be available for the delivery time to receive your parcel.
7. We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
8. It is your responsibility to make sure the members of the household or address that the delivery is going to are trustworthy and will not take the parcel.
9. If there is not a person at the delivery address, you are responsible to collect the parcel from a collection depot, if this is where your parcel is being held.
10. We are not responsible for natural disasters, extreme conditions and courier delays, that make the delivery of a parcel late.
11. We DO NOT ship pressurised gas or dispensers to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey).
12. Delivery requests that are made are not guaranteed.
13. Delivery requests void a products warranty.
14. UK Postcodes NOT included as UK Mainland.
AB // IV // HS // KA27-28 // KW // PA20-49 // PA60-78 // PH17-26 // PH30-44 // PH49-50 // PO30-41 // ZE // BT // IM // TR21-25 .
1. All returns must be authorised prior to return, this can be arranged via requesting a return authorisation through the eBay Messaging System. Please do not rely on external mail.
2. Once authorised return the merchandise within a 30 day time frame from our purchase date.
3. PLEASE NOTE – Any item sent and stamped after the 30-day period has expired will be refused.
4. Should your order arrive damage or receive an incorrect product, we require photographic evidence of this and how it arrived to you, in order to handle the return. Without photographic evidence, we cannot guarantee an immediate solution and we cannot rectify an incorrect order without this.
5. Include the item and all accessories in the original (unused) condition, in which the item was received, and enclose details of your eBay User Id and Item Number.
6. Please ensure that the package has a tracking number, should it become mislaid in the post, which can occur from time-to-time.
7. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods, once returned back to us.
8. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the Goods have been damaged. We would need to be notified within 48 working-day hours with images of evidence, in order to start an investigation.
9. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Us within 14 calendar days to arrange collection and return.
10. If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a ‘cooling off’ period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the Goods have been delivered to you.
1. PayPal is our preferred method of payment, since it ensures quick delivery of the merchandise. However, please note that we will post to the address provided with your PayPal payment. Once your order has been made we CANNOT change the address for insurance reasons.
1. We offer a 30 day return policy on all unused and undamaged items. The item will need to be returned to us for inspection for which a refund will be offered to all returned undamaged goods (unless deemed faulty by the manufacturer for which then damaged/faulty goods would be accepted) excluding the original postage costs unless the item is faulty. The order will not be refunded until the product has been inspected, these must be returned in the state it was sent in.
2. Simply request the return the purchased item within 30 days for a full refund. We are confident that you will not wish to return our item as every care has been taken to ensure the item arrives exactly in line with our own high expectations. However, for peace of mind we have a 30 day money back facility.
3. The warranty does not cover user error, water damage or breaking any products.
4. Delivery requests void a products warranty.
Please contact us if you wish to return any items BEFORE you return them, as returning them without prior knowledge will only lengthen the refund process.
1. Refunds will only be given on two main occasions:
a. If the item has been returned back to us and been looked at.
b. If an investigation has been opened with the courier for any missing or damaged Goods and has come back in your favour
1. If Goods are being ordered from outside the United Kingdom, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. We are not responsible for these charges and We undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and that We cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering. Please also be aware that United Kingdom consumer protection laws may not apply.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that you are available at the delivery address you have given us. If our delivery company is unable to make the delivery they will return the consignment to us. The cost of international returns is more than twice the cost of dispatch – and we will be forced to pass this cost onto you when the consignment arrives back to us.
3. Please see Our Delivery Policy which is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference. To view the Delivery Policy please go to the Advice Centre on our website.
UK Seller Fantastic Feedback Fast Dispatch Happy To Help Epoxy Resin Bioethanol Fireplaces All Products In Store Cream Chargers & Catering Supplies Decorative Stones & Garden Supplies About Us
We are online based retailer of anything, and everything based in Swinton – Manchester. The BIG BOSS Bugzy – our beloved 8-year-old Boxer boy rules the place, hence the name and logo. He puts big smiles on our faces every day; in return he gets lots of cuddles and kisses from the whole team as well as all delivery drivers and couriers. It is impossible not to love him!
Our experience with selling online started in 2015 we sell items across all different ranges providing our customers with the best products we can.
We will dispatch your order on the DAY OF THE PURCHASE if your order is received and paid for by 2:30 PM (Monday-Friday). If your order is received over the weekend it will be dispatched the following Monday.
We do not ship on BANK HOLIDAYS this would include dates such as New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Early May Bank Holiday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Free Delivery Option
Free delivery is offered on all our products, this would mean the item is either shipped via:
Yodel or Hermes 48 hours service (all parcels)
Royal Mail 48h service. (0-1kg parcels)
Please only count working days as delivery days so Monday-Friday.
REMOTE POSTCODE DELIVERY
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, & Northern Ireland is offered for these areas, courier services typically take 48 hours but may take longer obviously due to the distance it needs to travel. Some of our product will incur extra charge for the shipment to above destination.
Please hit ‘contact us’ for more information.
EXPRESS NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We provide Next day delivery service at an extra price (free on some products)
When an order is placed before 2:30 pm Mon-Thu, your order should be with you the following day. Orders placed on Friday before 2:30pm will be delivered on Monday.
N/A on deliveries to postcodes: AB31-56, BT (all), HS (all), IM (all), IV (all), KA27-28, KW (all), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (all).
We offer delivery to Republic of Ireland/Southern Ireland on most of our products. You will be able to choose option on the listing after filling in the address details. There is an extra charge for this service. We ship to some of the countries abroad like Germany, France or Spain depending on the nature of the product, please contact us for quotation on the delivery charge and more information.
Some of our product require a pallet delivery due to the size, nature, and weight of the product. If this is required for your order you will be contacted directly via us to advise you of it. This type of delivery will increase delivery time.
ORDER TRACKING AND HISTORY
The tracking will be uploaded against your purchase(s) and can be accessed via your account by going to My eBay > Purchase History.
If you wish to cancel the order for whatever reason, please let us know as soon as you can. We dispatch orders on the day of purchase so if you let us know few hours after your purchase it might be too late to cancel as your parcel could already be with the courier. In this case a return would need to be arranged.
Unfortunately, we are unable to change the address on orders. We can only send goods to the address that has been entered at the checkout. If you have missed out any of the address details, we can add this on – please let us know as soon as you can as mistakes like this could delay delivery of your parcel.
COLLECT IN PERSON
You can collect some goods in person from our warehouse, there is a £0.25 charge for this as we need to distinguish which orders are booked for collections and which are to be shipped. You will find details under Business Seller Information.
Please be aware however, that we cannot guarantee delivery dates as the delivery itself is performed by a third-party courier either Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel, ParcelForce or APC depending on the nature of product ordered. Whilst delivery failures can happen, due to mis-routing, damages or unforeseen weather disruptions it is very unlikely.
If in any doubt, please press ‘CONTACT US’ button at top of the page.
You can return goods to us within 30 days from the day item was delivered to you.
If an item is still in original condition, we accept returns and will provide a full refund.
If item is being returned due to customer’s reason the returning postage price will have to be covered by the customer.
We can send you link to our returns system via direct message. This will be via Hermes local drop off (nearest point can be found on myhermes website) cost £2.95 can be paid directly via link using credit/debit card or collection from you address cost £3.50.
Please press ‘CONTACT US’ button on top of the page and direct message us to get link to above service.
You can also open a return case via ebay and choose reason for return there, please make sure correct reason is chosen. You will either find details of address there or a prepaid Royal Mail label that you will need to print out and take goods to local Post office. Please make sure only parcels up to 2kg are sent as bigger parcels might not be accepted via Royal Mail if this is the case please DM us.
DAMAGED, WRONG OR NOT WORKING GOODS
If the item you have received is damaged, wrong or not working we will cover the return postage fee for the item, please either open a return request via ebay where you will find a pre-paid label (up to 2kg). Or contact us and we will arrange a collection or drop off service convenient for you.
If you do not have printer, we can book PARCELFORCE for you, this will be collection from your address and the driver will bring their own label with them. This service will cost £8.
BIG BULKY ITEMS
If for some reason you cannot return goods due to the size, please let us know. It is always better to ask us about returning delivery and postage price as we will have better rates on parcels and the return will cost you less money.
Feel free to contact us any time through the eBay messaging system.
We are always here!
Positive feedback is extremely important to us. It helps us to grow our small business and get noticed as a seller.
We know time is precious but we would be truly grateful if you could take a moment to leave us some!
However, in the unlikely case you are dissatisfied, please drop us a message before leaving feedback as any issue will be quickly resolved.
- Fishing, Camping & Outdoors
- Hose Pipes